Trent and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary June 6th. To celebrate, Trent surprised me with a baby free weekend getaway to Lake Lanier Islands! It's only about 5 minutes from our house so Trent knew I would be a little more comfortable leaving Madeline for the first time since we were so close to home. Meme (Trent's mom), was nice enough to come over to our house and babysit for the weekend. We had a wonderful and relaxing weekend.
I didn't take any pictures from our trip but here are a few wedding pictures in celebration of our anniversary.
Before we could leave for our weekend getaway, Madeline surprised us by taking her first steps! I am so happy that both Trent and I were home so we could both see her! Here's the video we took to capture her "2nd" steps. ( I don't know why the sound isn't working on the video)
She has already improved so much in the 2 weeks since then and is now walking across the room! I'll post an updated video of her soon!
Ok, so it only took me about 5 attempts to finish this post but it's done! Hopefully there will be a lot more to follow! :)
Brooke






Madeline is the most adorable thing ever! I love the video of her walking.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I loved seeing your wedding photos! I'm so excited Madeline took her first steps!! What a cute video!
ReplyDeleteI'm such a bad blogger too; I have all these ideas that never actually turn into anything.
ReplyDeleteMadeline is so cute. I can't believe she is walking already. Didn't you just have her?
Oh my gosh Brooke that video is ADORABLE. Seriously Trent cracked me up the entire time, he is just too cute. I love seeing your family life!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how fast Madeline is growing up!!!